Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tomukun Noodle Bar



Just a quick spur-of-the-moment post today, but I have to tell everyone about the delicious dumplings and fresh rolls at Tomukun Noodle Bar. This little Asian joint sits on 505 E. Liberty, and its modern interior makes it a hit during their late night hours (surprisingly, these occurs on Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm - 2 am!). 

While their name highlights their noodle entrees, I have to admit that they are quite pricy, especially considering the numerous cheaper joints just around the corner. However, their hidden gem is their super-cheap appetizer menu!

I don't know about you, but my favorite part of Asian cuisine is the appetizers - gyozas, crab rangoons, fried squid, edamame, etc. So I was delighted by this super-cheap collection at Tomukun:

Dumplings (4) - $3
Pork Buns (2) - $6
Fried Octopus - $3
Edamame - $3
Summer Rolls (2) - $4
Seafood Pancake - $7

Ordering every appetizer would only cost $26, which is an excellent deal if you split the bill with a friend or two! I certainly plan on doing this soon, but for the time being I grabbed dumplings and summer rolls.








Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment