Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My new blog - the who's, what's, when's, where's, and why's

For those of you who know me, you probably know how much I love food. Cooking it, eating it, talking about it, etc. And, if you know me very well, you've probably asked me for a recipe or restaurant recommendation at some point during our friendship. This blog is the brainchild of countless emails, Facebook posts, and text message chains sent out to my friends looking for a quick and delicious bite to eat.

I call it The Coffee Breaker, because the only thing I love as much as food is coffee. Rich, decadent, bittersweet coffee. Understandably, in addition to recipes and restaurants, I'll also be posting about great coffee brands, recipes, and where to find the best cappuccino.


Also, this blog is meant to be a brief interruption in my friend's hectic schedules, so I call it The Coffee Breaker assuming that most people will be browsing through it during their afternoon coffee.

So, without further ado, enjoy this picture of some delicious-looking loose-leaf tea, and bon appetit!
Mason jars of loose-leaf tea at Babo's Market

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment