Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tower Inn

You may remember my Pizza Blanca recipe I posted about a month ago. Homemade crunchy crust, alfredo sauce, garlic, onions, chicken, bacon, etc. If you do, you probably also remember me ranting and raving about the recipe's source material, a dish from a restaurant in Ypsilanti called Tower Inn.
Well, this weekend, me, Maria, and Matt met up at Tower Inn for some delicious munchies.



I grabbed a Mai Tai while I perused the menu.


Can you believe these come in pint sizes?? Of course, if you're really in the mood for a drink, grab one of their Tower beers - I don't have any pictures of one, but imagine a mug like the one I'm holding blown up so it's the size of my torso and filled with beer.
Yeah.
Of course, every time I come to Tower and look over their enormous menu, there are so many delicious things that pop out at me. I'm tempted to order the burger, the chipati, and numerous other things. But I always fall back on the same thing - the original and award-winning Pizza Blanca. The one that inspired my homemade version.



Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the Pizza Blanca. Ooey gooey white cheese, tomatoes, onions, garlic, bacon, chicken, and basil on top of a crunchy and delicious crust. It's my kryptonite. 



And I think you see why.

Also, if that didn't impress you, take a look at Matt's fries:


Also, please note his Pizza Blanca in the background. It's too good for us to pass up!





Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment