Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Instagram ALL THE FOODS

I'm trying something new here, so bear with me....

Lately there's been a backlog of food photos sitting on my phone, generally due to the fact that I take 10x the amount of pictures that I can feasibly blog about.

So, without further ado, I present my instagram food collection Part 1:



The delicious espresso sundae offerred at Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea (their version of an affogato). I swear the people in surrounded tables swiveled their heads and stared when I brought this baby back to my table.


A delicious chocolate shop in Royal Oak, Michigan actually sells chocolate Buddhas. Karmic chocolate? 


A picturesque cappuccino from Lab Cafe.


Fresh peaches at a fruit stand.


An absolutely DECADENT cupcake from Sweetwaters Coffee and Tea.


The classic Chipotle burrito. And yes, I did eat the whole thing.


Israeli couscous from J. Alexanders - is it bad that my favorite dish in the restaurant is a side dish??


When you order a chili dog from Le Dog on Liberty, this is what you get. No joke.


Sushayy from Totoro.


The iconic Ikea meatballs and potatoes meal. I mean, come on, you HAVE to get a plate whenever you go, right?


A decadent blonde brownie sundae from Diamond Jim Brady's.


Cinnamon roll I got from the farmer's market in Kerrytown. And yes, it was bigger than my hand. And yes, it was only $1.50.


Cider from the cider mill to kick off the fall season!


My holed-up-in-my-apartment-to-study-for-midterms meal. I like my steak rare.


My lightened-up version of Chicken Tikka Masala (I included a lot more veggies).


Mallory's enormous deep fried roll at Totoro.


My tempura udon.


Fantastic Kahlua mudslide at Pizza House in Ann Arbor.


....with a side of deep fried shrimp, of course..


Me dressed as Fionna from Adventure Time at Halloween Bar Night and enjoying a hard cider.


Olive oil for bread at Gratzi.


A veggie stew I baked topped with buttery rolls - a vegetarian's pot pie!


Mixed grill from Palio on Main St.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment